The Guy R Cook Report Questions 27 questions for you to pick FIVE of, that we’ll use those to put together your interview. To be sure you have the ‘hardware’ needed, login to https://firetalk.com/the-guyrcook-report with your Twitter handle to be sure that your mic and camera are going to work there. It’s best you use headphones, or earbuds if you have them so you don’t create echo from your microphone. Email me your 5 questions, and the best way to contact you back. Ready? Go.
1.What are you most passionate about?
2.What do you like to do?
3.What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
4.What are you most excited about right now?
5.What are you working on?
6.If money were no object, what would you do with your life?
7.What do you do for fun?
8.What’s something you’re really into right now?
9.What’s the most interesting thing that’s happened to you lately?
10.How do you feel your life has worked out so far?
11.What was the best part of your week/weekend?
12.What did you want to be when you grew up?
13.What are you looking forward to right now?
14.What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
15. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
16. What’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever said about you?
17. What habit or improvement are you working on?
18. What cheers you up?
19. What’s your favorite word?
20. What cause are you passionate about?
21. What’s on your mind lately?
22. What personal habit are you proudest of?
23. How do you spend your days?
24. What problem do you wish you could solve?
25. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned recently?
26. What’s your favorite emoji?
27. Whom in the world would you most like to share a meal with?
PS We’re not in any sort of race, don’t feel pressured too much as that will muck things up I think.