The award-winning HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog has over 330,000 subscribers and attracts more than 1.5M monthly visits, and so are expert in handling blogs and guest bloggers with exceptional blogging skills who share their internet marketing expertise with a large audience of marketers and business owners. With thanks to HubSpot for the rules, the vDomainHosting, Inc is looking for comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that will teach or entertain our readers in various aspects of our mission – Internet and Network solution provider.
vDomainHosting, Inc Blogging Requirements
Post topics may include (but are not limited to):
2017 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
Organizing & Valentine’s Day
Color – Thank Customers
Spring Living / Easter / Healthy Living
Make Goals Issue
Fishing for Leads – Buffer content links
Outdoor Entertaining / Living
Refresh Your Routine
Home / Harvest / Halloween
Thanksgiving / What are we thankful for
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to guy [at] vdomainhostinginc [dot] com. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article related to our mission of that category that fall within our content strategy
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the blog.
- Short, (1-2 sentence) author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive (Too vague? Check out our existing articles for some guidance.)
- Post submitted in HTML or in a Word document or a simple text file with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- Submissions must meet the blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The blog editorial team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit